Employment with Donna's Dolphins
REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYMENT AS A SWIM INSTRUCTOR:
* Mandatory attendance at all training sessions.
* Flexible hours. We will work with you and your schedule, but weekday mornings, afternoons, early evenings, and weekends are all high demand times. Your hours will generally be the same each week once your schedule is determined.
* All other requirements for employment will be presented during the interview process.
Do you LOVE kids? Do you have a flexible schedule? Are you ready to learn the skills and techniques that are the foundation our method through an intensive training program? Are you ready for a job that is thoroughly rewarding and FUN? We are always seeking energetic and enthusiastic individuals who love to work with kids of all ages!
The Employment Process:
1. Apply online by filling out an application (download application here) and emailing your resume to email@example.com. You can also bring your completed application and resume to our office at 5470 Powers Center Point #130.
Tell us your experience level in teaching and swimming and WHY you want to work with us! What will make you a ROCK STAR instructor?
3. An intensive, hands-on training program for our unique method will be provided.
4. Training/teaching evaluations.
5. Congratulations, your name is on the schedule to teach!
6. Ongoing training and teaching inservice are required, usually at a monthly pace.
Office Staff Employment
We are always looking for friendly, energetic multi-taskers who enjoy working with families and children! Sales experience is a plus, but not mandatory. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining enthusiasm is key! If you are interested, please follow the steps in "The Employment Process" above.